fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Since the Michigan group has our own forum it has been a while since I have been in here. I agree with RM Guy, the polls should be left open for a week and I think an annoucement needs to be made about the voting. I had no idea.

A while back we had a lot of discussion about Chapter flags. Did this idea get shelved? I was looking forward to ordering a couple.

Mike

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Mike,
I agree with the announcement part. There may be problems using a poll for voting since we have no control on who cast a polling vote. I think we are going to try just announcing the vote, then leaving the vote thread posted for a set length of time and let everyone post a reply for their vote.

Since Thump seems to be back in action (and in rare form to boot!) we should get the flag thing going again. I'm certain that us Kyana spodes will be in for at least a couple.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I still have that thread in hiding. I will bring it back to life sometime but not sure when. The virtual meetings haven't worked out real well :( . We've got to iron out some of the problems and try it again. Sorry I've been busy lately and have not had the time to work thru some of these issues. Feel free to try something on your own. One of the moderators should be able to help out. I hope that we can work out the bugs and make it happen.
The Heartland Spodes are working on a Face to Face organizational meeting but have not set a time and place. Let me know if you try something that works or doesn't work and maybe everyone can come up with what works best.

Top Bottom