Barbarian

Nov 22, 2001
I was reading the posts about doing a workday at TNT and think it might be cool to get a regular group together to do this stuff. We could meet once a month on a Saturday to do some work, then hang out and ride all afternoon.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I would, but I checked with my wife and she told me that I'm not allowed to venture into the woods with anyone named "Barbarian". :p

Assuming it melts enough, I plan on doing just that this weekend. Interested?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Isn't it a violation of your, ah, um, "arrangements" to leave the state? :o

With this weather, I'm not sure if I'm even going to go outside this weekend!

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
I wouldn't mind being one of the elite Barbara. I can't vouch for Dave,but would think he would probably help everyonce in a while. We are out of town alot, but I would make it when I could. I think we're gonna try to make it out there this weekend.(feb.1st.) Gomer tells me ya'll got about 8-10in. of snow? I would imagine the trails are gonna be a little soupy?......... Any who I would imagine ya'll can count me in if ya'll want to do some maintinance this weekend. Gomer: how'd manchester go? Did they ever come in and smooth those things out at all?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I imagine the trails are going to be soupy for a while since it isn't supposed to warm up much anytime soon. :(

Manchester was great! They smoothed out the trails. I'm sure someone will be posting lies, er, I mean a ride report soon.

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
I'm certainly willing to lend a hand. My schedule is going to be real tight for February, but hopefully will be better leading into spring.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I'm in for the next workday so long as there are no schedule conflicts and if there is a driving job for me (still don't think the arm is ready for shoveling.

Thanks for the invite to Manchester Gomer/Ivan. I think I'll be ready to go next trip.

Gomer, Ivan has already contacted me about coming down to his place and reworking his suspension to match yours. Appparently, you schooled him pretty good and he attributes all of it to your better handling bike.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Sounds good Gomer,wish I could've made it out this weekend. I think we'll try and make it out to Manchester this weekend. :yeehaw: I'm looking forward to schoolin' Dave in the sand whoops :cool: I'm gonna try to get a hold of Ocechap as well. Good luck w/the tornament this weekend.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Yeah I know.........I get a little bitter when a guy in jeans and a t-shirt go flying by me like a bat outta @#%% doin this the whole time :laugh: Maybe I'll have a chance in the whoops :uh:

Top Bottom