yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Ok, the old man has green lighted a ride at either Boondoxxx (in wylie) or at Shady. A couple of my friends from school are going to Shady, so I'm not sure which one we'll go to. Can anybody else go? Oh, and here's Boondoxx's WEBSITE! .

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'll be at Shady bright and early Monday morning.  Charles has been working the track so it will be interesting to see if he did it right or screwed it up.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Working it? I thought he didn't do anything to it. Apparently the guy out at Boondoxxx has completely reworked that track. They have been "dozering" for a while now. How early you gonna be there? How long you stayin?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I have a good friend that witnessed him out on the track doing work.  I'll be there at 8am and leave between noon and 1pm.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
What kinda work was he doin? You know if he's done? We should be out there I would guess 9ish. We're definately not early risers. Can you gimme the directions again?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
635 to 35 south.  35 to loop 12 south.  Shady Grove exit.  Turn left on Shady grove and go about one mile.  You will see a (somewhat hidden) sign for a nursery on the right (before the bridge).  Turn in there and follow the most used path! It will look like you are driving through a junk yard.

I'm not sure what work he's done.  Any work is better than none!

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
TwinSpank, is there any open areas or short little trails or anything out there? I might be bringing a complete newbie with me and don't want to shove him out on a mx track, but don't want to limit him to just a parking lot. That's where Boondoxxx would be better, however I would rather ride at Shady. So, what's the deal? Also, how much is it to get in? Will there be any of the famous chicken on a Monday?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
$6 for the day and probably no chicken for Monday.  There is a kids track and some open roads back through the junkyard and along the river that are usually void of riders.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Thanks man, see ya Monday :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well I don't know how bad it was to start with, maybe Twinspank can help ya with that, but it didn't seem too bad to me.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
It was better.  He smoothed out some of the lines (less acceleration and deceleration bumps) but still needed some attention to jump faces/landings and their general construction.  He did have 150 bikes this weekend so it may have been better before the traffic.  He's still got the dozer (which he doesn't use... go figure) and tractor so we can only hope that he will put some more time in on the track.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom