Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I am flying to Austria tomorrow (Fri) with United to visit my dad in the hospital (3-ple bypass). I never had issues with flying and traveling - do it all the time - but this time I am a little scared. I've got a strange feeling about this one.
Just felt like I had to post and vent a little. Sorry.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
We're with you. You'll be OK. I don't think a hijacker has a chance on a plane since 9/11.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Wolf, you will do great. If nothing else, there aren't any high value targets in the middle of the Atlantic! Mike is right, if anyone so much as looks at a cabin door right now the rest of the passengers will flush them out of the potty.........

I hope your Dad is doing well, and say hey to the Penton, I mean KTM, factory for me!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Wolf really sorry to hear your dads not feeling well and hope for a quick full recovery. Did he have a bit to much of our Wisconsin goodlife last month? BTW your flight will be hassle free and all the armed guards in the airport here will confuse you about if you are home or in Europe. Have a great trip and if they give free samples I'll take a pumpkin:)

Top Bottom