CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
So who's going? Me & Senor Eel are going to give it another shot this year. Last year was a landmark event for Team Knucklehead & a truly sad day for Darwin & humanity. Not only did we leave half-way thru thinking it was finished but the Eel missed at least 6 exits trying to get back to Redondo. Man we went everywhere, going thru these big empty industrial areas, train yards, got lost looking for a stupid on-ramp, until we just decided to head West toward the water. I'm telling ya, Beer & Sun just don't mix sometimes. :o

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
bruce and Mrs. bruce will be there, also bill purcell said he was coming.

if you want to meet up, give me a call at some point 858 775 2231

later

bruce

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I'll be there along with the MXBundy crew. Kids in tow.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Last year I went ( Mothers day ) I'm still hearing about it............. This year I'm staying home.

Have fun guys, and watch out for my daugther, remember White Z28, She's there all weekend, it might be safer to parachute in.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Does anybody know the schedule? I will be back around noon. Is that gonna be too late?

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'll be there (with no one in tow).

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
I'll be there with a few friends (there's a term I use loosely)... we'll probably be near the steep hills somewhere...

Noon isn't too late. It's about when the pro's start.

I'll be on the lookout for 'crew members.. but then again, I'll also be on the lookout for the beer trailer.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I've got a number for you to call Thumbless!! Have fun guys, and don't call me before, during OR after!! I've got a chef coming to cook breakfast for the Mrs, saves me from trying it!!:)

Top Bottom