Good BC Lower Mainland Riding Places

KillJoy

Jan 7, 2004
Does anyone know where any tracks/trails in the Vancouver area are? cuz right now i am bored, stuck at home daydreaming about riding instead of actually doing it...

zero_it

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2000
There are a handful of places east of Vancouver. The Chipmunk area up the Chilliwack River and McNutt out of Mission are both a kick in the butt if you like trail riding. There's an arenacross track in Chilliwack, too, the race series is in progress right now. Check out the Pacific Northwest Motorcycle Assn website at www.pnwma.com. They have info about the various riding areas and schedule for hare scrambles and poker runs. If you're willing to drive a bit further, Hannegan Speedway in Bellingham has a nice MX track and there are a couple of good trail systems in the B'ham and Mt. Vernon area. For stuff in Washington check out www.nmaoffroad.com.

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I think Mcnutt is closed down.(to many crazy pagan activities) Herling island outside Hope can be a blast if you hit it on a warm day.

HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
Killjoy, if you wouldn't mind a 4.5 hour drive there is Toes MXP between Seattle and Spokane that will be one of the first places to dry out here soon, sand/clay mix http://www.toesmxp.com/ I am planning on getting over there sometime early next month.

scairns

Sep 19, 2002
http://teamgrizzly.tripod.com/

check out this site they have a riding area section.

McNutt is still open but somewhat limitted access.

Very nasty, tight trails if you like that sort of thing.

KillJoy

Jan 7, 2004
Thanks for all the suggestions, as i tried quite a few of them out ( chipmunk, herrling, McNutt) but I found the best place was tailings pond just outside of Hope. I ended up joining the FVDRA which have a camping area up there. There's some awesome trails there, ranging from "easy" trails to "hold on tight" trails. They're also a great bunch of people, with a wide range of riders. Its great fun :)

Rob1111

Aug 15, 2004
Or

Or head on up to the okanagan. Theres good riding in around Penticton/Summerland. Cruisin down old logging roads or hittin huge jumps :). It's all good.

Caper007

Apr 1, 2004
I was at Vedder mountain today in Chilliwhack, Had a blast. There are lots of trails there. The trails there range from :ohmy: easy trails to :yikes: extremly difficult trails

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
"The Stupid Trail"!! This long weekend in summerland. Camping,fishing ,drinking, and ,oh yeah ,lot`s of riding!!

Top Bottom