Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
I have not ridden with any of ya'll but JPIVEY and would like to organize a ride this weekend. With the race season taking up most of my time, I have not been able to do some play riding in awhile so I am iching to get out and hit some trails. I would like to primarily spend most of our time in the forest and of course some of the valley trails as well.

If you can break away, come on out. I'm not sure if anyone is interesed in camping, but I think I might bring out the 5 man tent so you are welcome to use it. First come, first served style.

As for the day. What do you guys want? I ride anytime to include mid week so fexibility is not a factor.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Unit,

I would go with you but i leave Wed night to go to Pittsburg for a weading.
I get back on sat the 28th. A couple of friends and i are planning to ride up at phelan on the 29th if you are interested.

bundy

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Monday the 29th might be a go, I'll watch the posts.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sounds fine too, I'll try and plan on it!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hmmmmm. Nationals on the 28th or riding with the crew.......Hmmmmmmm, either way I get the crap beat out of me, I think I'll keep my eye on the posts, sounds like fun

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Yeah I guess I should have looked at the calendar....I would like to join up on the last sunday of this month.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
This is sounding pretty good, let's do it. No 1000 mile loops and listen Bundy, you and those mountain goat, tree breakin trails gotta go!!:)

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
But my new baby hasnt been there before. I gotsta show her the ropes! :p
Some scratchs on that yellow bike would look good! ;)

Hey, did any of you pukes see my post in the socalwrecking crew forum?
Some club we are, the dust in there was so bad I couldnt see the screen.

bundy

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Well, with the Nationals on that weekend, I won't be able to make the Phelan ride. Gotta get those transfer points ya know.

Anyway, I plan on goining this weekend so even if one of you guys have interest, that's good enough for me.

James-

You missed a good race Sunday! Pretty fast, not too many whoops, plenty of rocks and OA a good course. It came out to around 62 miles on my odo and the last 20 I had to ride with a piched flat. I got a bad start becuaes the beast wouldn't fire and did mostly passing execpt for being passed a couple of times on the second loop. I guess with the flat and it being warmer than ussual, I faded a little quicker. Don't know how I finished but it should be within the top three.Check out the photos section on KTMtalk for a pic of my finish.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dust! I'm too busy fightin for respect in every other forum!!:whiner:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Two questions!

What is the estimated drive time from san diego?

Is is quicker to take I-15 or I-15 then I-215 then back on I-15?

Does anyone want to ride share from further down south?

I suppose i cant count! :confused:

thanks

bruce

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey jeff, it sounded pretty good from what I read on D37 board, I also read that coyote curt factured his neck, I guess he was trying to help a downed rider and was headed back to the pits as fast as he could and lost it. He 's going to be in the hospital for 6wks.

Mine still bugs and it's been 2 1/2 months, I guess I'm too old for these kind of body hits

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bruce, I think it's better to take the 15-215-15 route. We'll decide on a meeting place when it gets close. I haven't been there in a while so I think things have changed.

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Jim-

Maybe you shouldn't race and be my pit crew instead! With Bob's bike seized, Brad's bones broken, Robbie's ribs cracked, your busted neck, almost the whole crew is KIA this year. Whatta say? Be my pit crew and go riding with me this weekended.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Sunday the 28th is sounding real good. I'll show you the new trail and see if you've seen it before. Elk won't like it, as it's a serious plastic rubber/jersey grabber!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
P.S.--Gorman sounds great, it's just that after this past weekend I have to earn another kitchen pass, which means honey-dos this coming weekend!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yes!

Top Bottom