Got 10 minutes? 60 minutes (OZ version) story on CR

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999

SoCalMatt

Dec 8, 2004
Very cool video! :cool: Chad definitely takes second place after Ricky as far as my current favorites go. Did that interviewer really say that he made $24 million with salary and endorsements? I had no idea they were making money in that range. I was thinking 5-10 mil

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Funny how they say he beat the americans at their game, but fail to mention RC was out the whole season. :think:

Great video though, glad to see MX'rs getting some exposure somewhere in the world. :cool:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I have to give props to the reporter for giving riding a shot also. that was funny

Anssi

May 20, 2001
YZ165 said:
Funny how they say he beat the americans at their game, but fail to mention RC was out the whole season. :think:

Yes, it is an outrage, considering how unbiased the US media are.

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Thanks oldguy. I heard on an Australian Forum a few months ago that 60 minutes were doing a story on Chad, but I never saw it mentioned in their adverts and hence never saw it air.

It's about time Chad got some TV coverage here in Australia. I emailed another local station just after he won last years championship asking them to run a story on him. But did not receive any response. I'm glad a program like 60 minutes picked it up.

FYI - AU$ 24 million = approx US$ 18,743,760. Still not to shabby.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Yeah, Reed seems to be the real deal...a good guy. Of all of the SX riders, my son likes Reed and Windham the most...and it's not just the way they ride, it's how they conduct themselves in front of, and off camera.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Almost $19 million US! Wow! That's a lot of YZs, Bridgestone tires and Thor gear. Is that a career total, or what he makes in one year?

I knew the top riders made good money, but I had no idea. I would have guessed less than $5 million annual income for top riders like Chad, RC and Bubba.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom