Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Looks like it worked to me. So what's up with Tower City?:confused:

motoman38

May 9, 2000
towercity ride

hey im up for a towercity ride. i haven't been up since november. the cold kinda scared me off. plus $$$ situation. anyways. just tell me what time to be up there and ill try and be there. oh yeah whats everyone riding

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
That's a trip I'd like to make, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to. Is anyone welcome?

In any case, I'm looking forward to riding it some time this year if that's possible, and also keeping up to date on this post. Hope you guys have a great ride!!!!!!

Dapper, how about going to my profile and sending me an e-mail so I can have your address, I've been meaning to e-mail you.

Joe Chief

Last edited:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I'm interested, but it's my understanding that you have to be a member of the club, or a guest of a member. Who here is a member, and how many guests are allowed??

motoman38

May 9, 2000
ok heres the story. you have to be with a member. i am a member, but im under 18 so i dont think i can take quest with me. i am trying to find out. and no you dont need to have PA registration for up there, even four wheelers.

LOSTT

Mar 18, 2002
THE RIDE

APRIL 21ST ..WE ARE PLANNIG TO MEET AT THE RACEWAY DINER AT 9:00(EXIT 104 RAVINE OFF I 81).. PULLING OUT OF THE LOT AT 9:30...LOOK FOR THE ONE IN THE WHITE TOYOTA 4RUNNER WITH 2 KTM'S ON THE TRAILER..IT IS @ 15 MIN. UP THE ROAD.... IT WILL COST $20 TO RIDE. LOTS OF TIGHT & ROCKY TRAILS..BARKBUSTERS & SKIDPLATES ARE A MUST IF YOU GO OFF THE FIRELANES..
MAICOFRED, DO U WANT TO GET A COUPLE OF GROUPS TOGETHER AND ORGANIZE A RIDE? (BECAUSE U KNOW ME, I JUST RIDE THE TIGHT ROCKY STUFF):debil:

motoman38

May 9, 2000
hey boys im in on that. if u need help organizing stuff let me know. yeah i know im a young wipersnaper but bring on the rocks. oh yeah did you guys here about the IDIOTS that helped to lose a good amount of acreage up there. well check the website for all the info. :mad: anyways for anyone thats never been to tower theres all kindas of riding. great place to ride

p.s i haven't had quest go up in a while. do they still need to sign the waivers.

LOSTT

Mar 18, 2002
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO MEET US AT THE RACEWAY DINER AT 9:00 CAN YOU PLEASE POST IT SO WE KNOW WHO & WHAT TO LOOK FOR...
THANK YOU...
GREG

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Tentatively, I am in! My busy season is coming up and i am totally dependant on the weather for work. I have already talked to MaicoFred.

DAPPER- send me your email address so I can help you set up your KDX!

RMGuy- Lets go!

Dave and Lori- Lets go!!!

MAICOFRED

Dec 1, 2000
TOWER CITY RIDE

RIDE IS CANCELLED. THIS IS A PRIVATE CLUB. IT IS NOT OPEN FOR PUBLIC TRAIL RIDING. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OR GO WITH A MEMBER. SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSSION.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
MaicoFred, your a member, correct? So whats the prob? Limited number of guests? Theres actually a group of guys from here on the Island that head over there every couple months. :think

LOSTT

Mar 18, 2002
WE WILL BE TALKING TO THE PRES. OF THE CLUB ON SAT. TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO... WORST CASE--WE WILL HAVE TO LIMIT THE # OF RIDES..I HOPE THAT WONT BE THE CASE.. IF SO WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET AT A MIN. OF 10 MEMBERS SO THAT MEANS 10 NON-MEMBERS CAN GO...I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED...PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT SOLOSTZX9@AOL.COM SO I CAN GET A COUNT TO SEE HOW MANY MEMBERS I HAVE TO GET TO HELP OUT..SORRY ABOUT ALL THE TROUBLE BUT IM DOING WHAT I CAN TO KEEP THIS RIDE GOING..YOU GUYS(&GIRLS) WILL LOVE THE TRAILS IF YOU LIKE RIDING ROCKS....IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO RIDE..
GREG..

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Dave and I should be able to make the 21st. I already e-mailed Fred--you two may want to collaborate and see how many people have signed up.

Keep us posted.

Weezie

Jul 29, 2000
Joe Chief, I tried to send a pm, your box is full. Send me an email or pm. Do you work at WEA? Let me know, I've been there 14 years. I'm always looking for people to ride with and places to go. Later, Mike.

Chris426

Nov 30, 2000
Is this ride still on? I'm a member there too, and so are a few friends. If there's a limit of guests per person, we members should be able to cover it. I also know that there have been other groups that have held group rides there without any problem.

250motoxer

Apr 13, 2002
Hmmmm sounds tempting to meet up with a bunch of different riders... lets see who is fast here...
Don't think I can meet ya that early but I'll be up there riding...
Ill be the fast guy ;) Have fun ride safe!

Top Bottom