Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:cool: Have a Happy day Boy. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Happy B-day you ol' lizard!! Hope you have a good one, and can remember it!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Thanks guys! I've got today off, so I actually have a minute to visit the boards! We're going to hang out by the pool today, and my wife (who does day-care) is having a 'luau' party with all the usual Hawaiian themed decorations and food. I guess I'll be filling in for the stuffed pig!

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I hope you asked the wifey for a couple of "get out of the house free" cards as your gift.

Happy Bday

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Didn't you just have a BD? :think:

Oh well, HBD anyway. :cool:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Happy B-day Man. :yeehaw: Is this the one that catches you up to 89er cause we all know he stopped aging a while back. :laugh:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Tree said:
..........Is this the one that catches you up to 89er cause we all know he stopped aging a while back. :laugh:

The way I ride compared to niner I'd have to say I passed him long ago! :worship:

My oldest bought me a gift certificate for the local KTM shop. I hope I can come out of there without too much damage to my credit card, 'cause once I get in there It'll be like my wife's, "just gonna pick up a couple o' things" at Target! :yikes:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Happy Birthday Fred!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
VintageDirt said:
HBD! Well, did you live through it?

Yes, my oldest daughter is getting married tomorrow, so I kept the celebrating to a bare minimum. After this is all over I think I'll be feeling the need to vent a little on the KTM! :ride:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
KTM, happy late Bday. I’ve been gone for a few weeks and missed your Bday party with the pony rides and bouncing tent. Are you going to KM this fourth?

Top Bottom