MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Happy Birthday! :ride:

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind thoughts and this wonderful forum. Where's everyone been? So quiet lately.

I went riding today with my new suspension but forgot to set my sag. My back end was fishtailing all over the place. Finally took me down. Smack. Love my new knee pads and pressure suit. Today, for the first time, I was able to pick up my bike on my own. I think it probably had to do with the center of gravity on my bike is lower now.
Good thing too because there was no one around me to help. My partner was down the hill already thinking I was behind him. I am so happy I can finally lift that thing up. Now I need to practice loading it.
Yeeha!

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
A pressure suit is a body suit with elbow pads, CP, kidney belt, and all those things built it. Well, maybe not a body suit that you snap between your legs, but more like an underarmor type shirt. Anyways, I'd like to wish you a HBD too. And since I'm a day late, it's like you have TWO birthdays. Lol. I hope you get a death kitty cake. That would be awesome!

Top Bottom