motogurl

Apr 5, 2004
Hello... I am new to this site. I found it on a search today when I was looking for a part. I just started racing at the end of last year I run a Ladies class locally and amueter and then Ladies b/c at nationals. I own a YFZ450 and have a lil CRF50 pit bike. I just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone and see where everyone was from??

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN

I'm a cheese head (WI) and my wife and two daughters both ride.

(Sounds like an admission at an AA meeting :laugh: )

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :)

I see you are in Texas, which part? If you are in the DFW area, you need to look up Blackhawk468 here on the site. She can hang with the best of us, and make me look real slow in the process.

motogurl

Apr 5, 2004
Tony Eeds said:
Welcome to the site :)

I see you are in Texas, which part? If you are in the DFW area, you need to look up Blackhawk468 here on the site. She can hang with the best of us, and make me look real slow in the process.

Yes I am in the Dallas area... actually live in Plano to be exact... wasnt sure if there were any Texas riders on here or not.... :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Then you really need to hang with Blackhawk. She lives in Plano as well.

Chack out the North Texas Smack Pack forum and more specifically the Roster thread. Double click on blackhawk's name and you can send her a message.

Since you are only 3 1/2 hours south, you need to check out the DirtWeek 2004! (DW 2K4) forum. Great opportunity to meet folks and one of the finest tracks in America.

jlemai2

Apr 8, 2004
Hello to all (New Member)

Hello to all the members of this site. I have been riding for the last 4 years, coming from the sport bike world in souther Cali. Currently I live in souther Louisiana and enjoy the several tracks we have around the state. If any member lives in this area, my friends and I (6 of us) will be riding all day tomorrow at Down South MX in New Iberia. Feel free to ask for directions of visit http://deepsouthmx.tripod.com/tracks.htm
for all the tracks w/ directions in Louisiana.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
jlemai2 said:
If any member lives in this area, my friends and I (6 of us) will be riding all day tomorrow at Down South MX in New Iberia.

We have a fair size group of foks scattered out across the state ... Mostly from Lafayette south and east almost to Nawlins'.

New Iberia, just up the road from Jeanerette! I need to go through there sometime and see if the Yellow Bowl is still on 182 just north of Baldwin ... ahhh memories ...

motogurl

Apr 5, 2004
Thanks Tony... I posted a reply on the Roster thread...

jlemai2.. I usually try to get to LA when I ride at the dunes... think the town is called Alexandria I am not sure what distance that is from you though

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Welcome to the both of you! So many new faces :yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Holy crap you ride a big bike!!! Welcome to DRN. You gotta hook up with Blackhawk, she rocks and she sent me some renthals for Easter so you know she's cool too :)

Top Bottom