Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
weimedog said:
I think the only time you see Reed in front of Stewart is:

1) If Reed hole shots
2) Stewart falls.
Last week Reed did holeshot in moto 2 and JBS did fall in moto 1.

JBS had Reed by 46 seconds after crashing in Moto 1 and 1 minute 40 seconds afer Reed holeshots in Moto 2

In moto 1 JBS was best lap time was over 9 seconds faster than Reeds and 7 seconds faster in moto 2.

Reed is fast no doubt about it but before RC or JBS have to worry about CR, I think KDub will be in the mix. I'm not bashing CR so don't jump my case but IMO he is not one the same planet as RC, JBS or KDub for that matter.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Thump said:
I'm not bashing CR so don't jump my case but IMO he is not on the same planet as RC, JBS or KDub for that matter.
I'm jumpin' your case! He is TOO on the same planet! GOSH!

:nener:

oh, did I mention that RC sucks? Even so, he'll still win it all.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
At Round 1, Bubba crashed at the start and went from 38th to 6th in Moto 1. He was so tired from the effort, he could not complete Moto 2.

In Round 2, Reed holeshot Moto 2, crashed and went from 40th to 8th. He had already raced one moto.

IMO, Reed is a little closer to Bubba than the Bubba fans would like to admit. Reed's better now than when Bubba toyed with him at Undadilla so many years ago.

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
Ryone said:
Check out RC's parents "underneath" his bike in this picture of the pass on JBS. A lot going on in the picture: RC jumping over JBS with his parents and the Kawasaki camp in the background. His mom looks like she's holding her hands over her mouth just like mom's tend to do...

LINK

Ryan

EDIT: It also looks like that's Tedesco behind the blue barrels, right next to RC's parents.

Now that's a great picture.....
Bubba--->" I wonder if the camera man got that one"
RC----> " Gottcha"
RC's Dad----> " ataboy!!!" :laugh:

pace

Nov 21, 2003
marcusgunby said:
Seems to me Reed stuck alot close to RC last season, than Bubba can this one?

Maybe. But it seems to me that Reed also stuck a lot closer to RC last season, than he can this one!

It's early days yet, but Ricky's speed is not looking good for the competition.

john3_16

May 17, 2004
It doesn't appear that RC is Jumping over Stewart to me..He looks like he's a few feet to the side and just plain out jumping Stewart...I'm sure his mom was just anxious to see when Ricky would pass him, not worried about RC landing on Stewart because again, RC is clearly far enough away to avoid landing on him.

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
john3_16 said:
It doesn't appear that RC is Jumping over Stewart to me..He looks like he's a few feet to the side and just plain out jumping Stewart...I'm sure his mom was just anxious to see when Ricky would pass him, not worried about RC landing on Stewart because again, RC is clearly far enough away to avoid landing on him.

Actually man, according to Bubba in the press conference it was pretty close. He was joking that RC scared him, but that statement infers that it was closer than you make it out to be.
Ricky flew off that jump, while Bubba was already planning on taking the next left-hander. That puts Bubba in RC's flight path.
Either way, it was a ballsy move by RC, and a great picture.

Ryan

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
Why is RC's mom standing in the Monster Kawasaki rig? Are you sure thats even his mom and not some other red haired woman?

I saw the jump-pass on 2 Wheel Tuesday and it wasn't that close looking straight on. It looked like Bubba knew what was happening and dove for the inside before RC completely landed so it appeared to be close.

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
SpectraSVT said:
Why is RC's mom standing in the Monster Kawasaki rig?
Good question, but I'm almost certain those are his parents.

I heard someone else mention that Bubba recognized RC in the air and started to turn before RC landed. That makes since, but I know that I would've pooped a twinkie had I been in Bubba's shoes going that fast. :yikes:

Ryan

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Now HERE is a great picture

Attachments

• RC-Bubba_768.jpgxxxxx.jpg3333.jpg
    RC-Bubba_768.jpgxxxxx.jpg3333.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 77

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
That Cudby guy really knows when to snap a shutter.

:nod:

Top Bottom