Holeshot ripoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
his gripe doesn't have squat to do with the damn seat. read the post...he is compalining abut the Master Cylinder repair kit. If i sold somone something, and they returned it, and they had the INVOICE number. Despite the total lack of how to win friends and influence skills I would have to listen to him. So if flea had the invoice # of the sale and I didn't I wouldn't hang up on him I would tell him I didn't currently have the records in front of me, take down the invoice #, and the look it up.
So it still sounds like poor customer service to me.

BTW...If he shaved the seat do you think the original manufacturer would have exchanged it?

Jason81

May 2, 2001
I used to live in Akron Ohio and have been to Holeshot many times. I have never been impressed with them. They inflate the prices on their bikes
and claim that they sell and ship them all over the contry. This would be the primary reason for me never owning a KTM. Candie is the wife and her husbands name eludes me. I have had friends/riding buddies who bought bikes from them and had service with bad results. I guess what you have to realize when dealing with these people they have very inflated heads and think that they do everything better than anyone else.

ohyeah they also claim to put 10-20 hours into putting there bikes together...
and that is why there bikes are worth more.... I have heard that speach more than once from them...

Jason

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by flea

Ivan This is the flame board. If I am not mistaken this is the place where whiners whine. Beyond that I don’t see where this post has anything to do with you or your bizarre self-absorbed agenda.
If you have something to say to me personally please use the PM.
PS If it is more of your puerile name calling don’t waist my time :moon:

I said if you are not a whiner your future posts will show it.

Funny thing you are sitting here whining.

I don't have anything personal against you. I have never met you. My only concern is how you act on DRN b/c DRN is part of my responsibility. If you come here and whine don't be upset if I call you on it.

As much of a right that you have to flame something I have as much of a right to say I think you are full of it if I think that. If you can't take the responses then you shouldn't have posted in the first place. You have a right to disagree with me as well. No agenda. Nothing personal. Just my opinion on a board against your opinion on a board. It is really a simple notion.

It is no biggee. I doubt you lost sleep over it. I know I didn't.

Like I said. This is nothing personal. I take your posts here as being whining. You take mine as having an agenda. I don't have an agenda. Maybe you don't think you are whining.

Ahhh... the beauty of the Internet :)

Ivan

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
DRN Moderator, or internet metaphysics professor?
Nonetheless, thanks for the interesting lesson on patronization.
I myself, know nothing of this subject. :silly:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Just my two pents worth. I've had to eat more than one "special order part, from my favorite dealership. if's not on there shelve. it's a special order, and it's never on the shelve. when ordering you must be certain you know what you want! & tell them clearly so they under stand. and it alway's has to be paid in full. so if I scerw up geuss what I get to keep. but I've been doing business with them for years. hey he takes me riding & lets me ride on his private track. & also feed me lunch! :yeehaw:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Since you refused to give a straight answer to my (and others') question, I'll assume that you DID shave the seat. In which case, I can certainly see why Holeshot would be hesitant to take it back.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Honestly, the thing that actually made me call HoleShot and talk to Candy was the point that she allegedly said you were "full of ****" and that she hung up on you. She completely denies this and from my dealings with her I just couldn't believe she would ever swear and hang up on a customer. Surely if you have proof of your purchase and the UPS return number you'd be able to get your money back in a court of law. Also, I think the seat DOES have something to do with this thread. He insenuated that he bought a seat, installed it, and they wouldn't return it solely due to the fact it was installed. When in actuality it had been shaved. It just makes you wonder about the details of the master cylinder story. Again, I 'm not defending HoleShot. I'm just expressing my personal views on them and trying to take this thread for what it's worth. Obviously if everyone hates them and they Actually rip everyone off, they will eventually go out of business. It's the American way but somehow they've managed to survive the last 30 years.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
That's exactly what i was referring to.. He should not have brought up the seat transaction, while hiding some of the facts to make it seem worse than it was. This makes me wonder about "the issue" at hand, and if all facts are being presented on his side of the story.

I'm not defending Holeshot, but I'm not buying this story, something stinks here.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
This has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom