XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Kline's official state page: http://www.sdc.wa.gov/2005/kline05.htm

talk on the bill: http://www.sdc.wa.gov/2006/Releases/Sheldon/2005/offroad.htm

the Bill Sponsor's state page: http://www.sdc.wa.gov/2005/sheldon05.htm

in an article from the Cascade West:
One of the biggest victories of the session was passing a trail funding reform bill, HB 2489, which shifts up to $1 million a year away from offroad vehicle routes and towards hiking trails. This compromise legislation was based on a use study and represents six years of work. It rectifies a long-standing imbalance in the Non-Highway and Off-road Vehicles Account(NOVA).
I'm glad I don't live in Washington. :|

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
They guy at least tells it how he feels, I can repsect that more then a two faced liar! He must be around to many quadtards :ohmy:

However he won't get my vote!

zmr

Jan 24, 2002
kline.jpg

Thanks to to leakypipe on TT for this creation!!!

Should be GREAT Rally material!!!

CRASH39

Mar 4, 2007
HERE IS THE EXSAMPLE...of ignorenc
hiking trails are available for those who are from the city that have big money so they can go to a area that no one cared about till some middle aged man who can't ride a scooter looking for votes decided after his city collage back ground changed the way of the past to SUIT him and people like him.

I belive most of the complaints come from big city people who are worthless wants to go to a area they never grew up and change it to their liking. the difference here is that i am not alone in the fight against that.before I started riding here it was quiet. but when i started, suddeny others started.now 4 wheelers are owning the road hidding behind the farmers law and it is slowly increasing. question is. how long before it crumbles. now i understand the movie motocross. it is used to place our sport on the map,were auto racing and baskit ball and foot ball,golf,soccer, hocky,and what not has.....

question is will we ever win or are we the anoited outlaws in wich it is safer to crush us than modern crime.....so..........
look at them and slap it in first gear and dump the clutch and roll out like hell,no matter what we do they will hit us for no reason except exccuses.......... :ride:

bailey34

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2002
Tod said:
As of 5:01pm PDT 14-March-2007:

:yeehaw: SB5544 is officially dead :yeehaw:

Thanks to the everyone that helped kill this bill :cool:

And those that didn't help need to pull their head out because if your not willing to fight for your rights you will lose them. :bang:

This is the second session in a row the Senator Fraser has tried to get something through limiting sound. Don't be surprised if you see something again next session. We have to stay on top of our electeds and make sure they know we have as much right to use the public lands as anyone else. That we need expanded riding areas in Washington, our sport is growing and will continue to grow.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Tod said:
As of 5:01pm PDT 14-March-2007:

:yeehaw: SB5544 is officially dead :yeehaw:

Thanks to the everyone that helped kill this bill :cool:

And those that didn't help need to pull their head out because if your not willing to fight for your rights you will lose them. :bang:

Congratulations guys. :cool:

Good job.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
CRASH39 said:
HERE IS THE EXSAMPLE...of ignorenc

question is will we ever win or are we the anoited outlaws in wich it is safer to crush us than modern crime.....so..........
look at them and slap it in first gear and dump the clutch and roll out like hell,no matter what we do they will hit us for no reason except exccuses.......... :ride:

Good exsample. :whoa: :coocoo:

What a frikin idiot. :|

Tod

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2002
bailey34 said:
This is the second session in a row the Senator Fraser has tried to get something through limiting sound.

And where she is not targeting sound, she is going after our ORV funding. We already lost most of the gax tax funds we are due and now she is doing after a big chuck of the tab monies too. The State budget bills HB1128 and SB5140 shift extra tab money to the DNR without any conditions attached. So far with little success I have been trying to get them to at least add language to the bills to say that Offroad Vehicle Account funds shall only be use for offroad vehicle related spending.

Apparently that is an over-the-top wacky idea to them :coocoo:

Top Bottom