Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I talked with Kav today and he asked me to tell everyone hi for him.

For those that don't know, he (along with a good portion of his unit) was deployed on January 15th for a six month stint in Djibouti on the eastern side of Africa where the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden meet. That is just north of the Horn of Africa for those looking for a starting point for a search.

He indicated that he has been having trouble getting on line, at least for now so asked me to post up for him.

Keep he and Steff in your thoughts!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Tony - I have a CD with XR650R info I need to send him. Is there any chance you have an address that will get it to him there, or would it be best to just wait.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Hail Gang!

I have a kinda have a internet connection for now so I'd figure I'd drop in.

Tony, thanks for getting the word out for me.

Rich, please hold on to that CD for now. I can't do much with it here. My computer doesn't have a CD drive.

It's nice out here. The chow is good and the Chow Hall is open 22 hours a day. I live in a shipping container. It's got A/C and a bed, not a cot so all is well. I'll post pics if I can.

Got to go...
Later

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
No problem Kav, it's here for you when you get back. Stay safe!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So do any of your containermates have the name Jack or is it called a Kav-in-the-box?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Eddie, That happens here alot. it's just the way it is.

All and all it's not a bad gig. I fixed one of the HMMWV's today. I'll post some pics later

"Kav-in-the-box" that's classic :)

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Stay safe and watch out for pigmies. If you get near any tribal woman with the long saggie boobies, take pics and send em to Gomer.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
MXSparx said:
Stay safe and watch out for pigmies. If you get near any tribal woman with the long saggie boobies, take pics and send em to Gomer.
I'm guessing Gomer will not be upset if you send him some pics of tribal women with other kinds of bewbies, accidentially. (He can then just forward them to me to get rid of them, of course!)
:nod: :cool:

Do please stay away from those who wish you harm, (unless it is your intent.)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
good to hear you're still kickin. welcome to the 100 year war. I'm looking at a 3rd tour now, I'm too insane/disfuntional for civilized society

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
sfc crash said:
good to hear you're still kickin. welcome to the 100 year war. I'm looking at a 3rd tour now, I'm too insane/disfuntional for civilized society

Why does the image of Marlon Brando in "Apocalyspe Now" come to mind :whoa:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
sfc crash said:
Kick some more A$$, Richard G.!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
thanks, it's been an easy ride here so far. it's almost like we're not even here, there's no news to bother us, and the food is good.

Top Bottom