"I wished for it, and it came true!!"

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
a direct quote from Pred2 (my larger-than-average ten-year old son) regarding the first "snow day" of the year. School's out.

six inches in town, twenty on the mountain.

Winter has finally arrived. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
That means you got work to do, eh?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hooray for Pred! Hooray for snow!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
And here I sit wondering...is it ever going to feel like winter here? It's 60 degrees and rainy today, it's more like April than November...

Get to work Pred!

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Winter is GREAT! You just have to learn to enjoy it. Take up sledding, skiing or snowboarding and I garantee you'll be stoked when it starts getting cold out. We finally got some snow up here (along with -15 C temperatures) and I'm loving it, although the walk to school is pretty chilly.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Sorry to hear that Pred. Winter sux up there!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Funny, I have not been in school for 12 years and I still wish for snow days. I don't know why. Then I just have to put up with the idiot drivers on my way to work. Why can't they all drive as smart as me?

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
well, I got my wish today. 4 inches and 4-6 more to come. Yeah. Took me twice as long to drive to work. :(

dirtrocks

Jul 7, 2005
do like i do ride sleds in the winter, i had a 2005 Ski-doo MXZ 500SS (600cc) and that was a pos feel apart with 2 1/2 miles on it and did major damage so we sold that and got a 2006 Yamaha RS Vector ER and i have not rode it but it looks like a sweet ride, but for summer im still saving up for a bike, my dad got me the vector for me doing good in school but im going to save up my own money so i can get what i want and set it up the way i want it.

Top Bottom