I'm FINALLY moving! No more limbo for me!!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
To All,

As many of you know I have been commuting to Charlotte to work ever since I started my job (2hrs each way). I have been lucky enough to have an Aunt, Uncle and good friend who let me stay at their homes during the week while I work. Without them I'm not sure how long I (or my car) would have lasted if they hadn't helped me out. I would like to thank each and every one of you for all your words of encouragement throughout this trying time on my family. If I didn't already relay it to you, my house had been on the market for 13 months now.

Now to the good news! My wife and I have ACCEPTED an offer on our house Friday night at 11:35PM. Our house is now under contract and we will close on it November 20th!! ALSO, I just received word that an offer we made on a home here in Charlotte was accepted (pending some paperwork). We will also be closing on the 20th of November for that house. Melanie and I are extremely happy that all this has taken place and we will finally be able to be back together again as a family.

Through this process, I have felt happy, sad, angry and even felt hopeless at times, that's why your encouraging words meant so much. I believe that God has used this time as a growing process for me. DRN has been a sort of psedo family to me during the last year. Since I can't go home during the week, I would look forward to talking to you guys every day. I read all that I can here and really enjoy talking to you all. DRN has been a place I can go to talk about things I like inorder to take my mind off of being away from family. Again I thank you all for your support.

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me - - Philippians 4:13
:)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Congrats!!!

Holidays in *your* home with your family.

Staying with others is okay for a little while, but it gets old real fast.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Wow, has it really been that long, Mike? :eek: Yes, I guess it has. (Probably seems MUCH longer for you, though!)
It's been almost a year since I moved out to NY and we put our house in IL up for sale-- I remember your situation since it was pretty similar to ours.

Glad everything has worked out. One caution, if I might add? Is it at all possible to schedule the closing on your Charlotte house the day after your other house?? Two house closings in one day, separated by a 2-hour drive-- makes me nervous just thinking about it!!

Congratulations again! (Get that champagne ready...!)

DCMan

Jun 2, 2001
It's awesome how the Lord has it all under His control. It is often times not until much later that we understand why He has done things a certain way in our life. Yes He uses times like that to grow us and teach us. I rejoice with you!

Your brother in Christ
DCMan

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by DCMan
It's awesome how the Lord has it all under His control. It is often times not until much later that we understand why He has done things a certain way in our life. Yes He uses times like that to grow us and teach us. I rejoice with you!

Your brother in Christ
DCMan

Thanks brother

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by LoriKTM
One caution, if I might add? Is it at all possible to schedule the closing on your Charlotte house the day after your other house?? Two house closings in one day, separated by a 2-hour drive-- makes me nervous just thinking about it!!

Congratulations again! (Get that champagne ready...!)

Ya, I don't know if its the best idea but, who knows. I'm planning the old house closing in the morning, and the new house closing in the afternoon. I hope it will work...... Well actually, I had better PRAY that it works.

I also can't believe it's been that long, but like I said, all of you here at DRN have been so kind and encouraging throughout it all. I don't think Okie ever dreamed that a dirtbike website would help out someone in this way, but it has. :)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by Farmer John
Congrats!!!

Holidays in *your* home with your family.

Staying with others is okay for a little while, but it gets old real fast.

You know that's gonna be good..

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom