td center

Apr 26, 2004
Been lurking around the site for a little while now, even posted a few questions. :)
Figured I should introduce myself. I'm a first year rider from NJ. Trying to learn as much as possible about bikes and riding. Seems like I found a great place to start! :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Watch of rv6junkie, who loves in Warren County and check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for opportunities to meet fellow DRNers.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I do love Warren County...but I also happen to live there too! :)

Hey td, welcome to the world of dirt bikes. You'll never be the same once you start thinking "moto" (and you'll never look at a golf course the same way). If we happen to live close by, let me know if I can be of any help. Heck, even if I don't live (or love) close by, let me know if I can help.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dang keyboards ... who put the i next to the o :bang:

I had to write that post twice after hitting the escape key or something. I SHOULD have had a cup of coffee first! :|

td center

Apr 26, 2004
Thanks all for the welcome. I live in Bergen County NJ(Northeastern Jersey), and have ridden at places like Ace, Diamonback Tracks, and Lembo Lake in NY, Jack Frost in PA, and Connecticut River in CT. As I mentioned this was my first year on a bike(CR125), and I loved it! Plan on selling my bike over the winter or early spring to see if I can get a 250F...in the meantime I will just keep on reading and learning. Thanks again. :)

Speeed

Proud American
Jul 4, 2004
^^^ Jersey boy also!
welcome to the site :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome to the site! Definetely hook up with the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders, they're a great bunch. I was one of them, but I've since relocated. They'll take it easy on a newbie and won't show you too many rock gardens ;).

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
squeaky said:
(They'll take it easy on a newbie and won't show you too many rock gardens ;).

Yeah....what she said, we would never take a new rider out into the rocks :p

Top Bottom