heck

Sep 7, 2005
hey, i seen some other posts on here about jetting. and i know that you cannot determine a jet from jus guessing, it all depends on the bike. Anyway, its a cr80 big bore with moose intake spacer, mx bonz exhaust spacer ( 2.5mm ), fmf fatty pipe, fmf shorty silencer, white bros air filter. it does bog at low a little. so i ordered the 52 and 55 pilot jet, i got these becasue the screw is all the way in, and i read that this ment that a bigger pilot was needed. there is a 50 in there now i beleive. and it had a 125 main ( ran seemingly ok ) and i went with the 138 main bue to the big bore ( ran ok still but didnt pull up as fast as the 125 ) . and also, i wa messing with the needle clip and i really didnt notice much change with that, but i kno first off i need to start off with the pilot jet. i check the plug and its seems to be wet. but darker... not saturated. and there is a little bit of oil comin out of the exhaust. im running the stock spark plug as well ( ngk ). its not smoking much at all. maybe a little here thts it. so maybe information or a lil help maybe a guess in the next size of problem that may be obvious to you but not me? And also a jet kit? anyone kno of any i can get. two pilot screws ran me 34.00 and the jets are 5.95 a pop.. and i have to order them as well. thanks alot.

anthony

Top Bottom