July 17-20 is the date. Fox Valley Offroad

Which weekend(s) do you prefer for the Fox Valley Offroad Ride? (can select several)

• Total voters

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Bummer.... looks to be a light crowd this year.... :(

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I thought about going this year - for about 30 seconds.

700 miles each way at 20 mpg won't fit into the budget. :ugg:

Have fun.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
weather will be great for the folks today! tommorow looks pretty sucky. but hey we will see what happens by noon tomorow. we will be ready. Heading down there in an hour to prep the track again today. Then back to finish out Megacross for tommorow. Pack it hard for the rain! LOL>.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
JuliusPleaser said:
I thought about going this year - for about 30 seconds.

700 miles each way at 20 mpg won't fit into the budget. :ugg:

Have fun.
Bah you lightweight. :laugh:
Just wrapped up a 3,500 drive in my F150 Supercrew 4x4 that got worse than that. Of course I am also taking out a home equity loan to pay the gas bills when they come in :yell:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
It was a perfect day of riding at Fox Valley Offroad today. Wardy had the track in really great shape all day. Big fun was had by all in attendance.

Thanks Wardy!!!! :cool: :cool:

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Well I was glad to see Nikki and Gerhard made it to Mendota! Gerhard and his crew pulled off a really nice looking track out of the soup! Seemingly I pulled a Walt on the pitbike race, still got to watch some good racing. The last time I seen Gerhard at a track in Ottawa, was at the Buffalo range. So that is where my van automatically went, this is not FVOR. Nobody knows where its at either, heard a couple wild guesses. Oh no, look on the back of the Mendota flyer, beautiful! It was late, but I made it to FVOR! Next time,

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thanks Wardy, enjoyed another fun DRN ride at FVOR!! Nice to see everyone again! :cool:

LOL Bob! Maybe next time. :ride:

Top Bottom