CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Hello women; ‘hope all’s been well with ya’ll! Sounds like Lissa is going to the ISDE; very cool, girl! Heck, it sounds like everybody’s been riding a bunch this summer after getting updated on all the posts. Well, I’ve been thinking about ya’ll. Will and I have been doing a bit of dualsporting this summer, just happened to be tooling through Reno last week, and definitely stopped in to say “hey” to Strick and Mimi. They are SUCH cool people and it was so much fun to chat about the desert trails and riding and stuff. That Reno ride is always so much fun. It’d be a little bit hot to ride there right now, but February has been great, eh! Are ya’ll thinking that you’ll go again next February? ‘Just wondering. ‘Just thinking about getting into some dirt riding here again pretty soon! We’re sending good thoughts to you Idaho folks who are having fire issues like we had last season; ‘doing a little rain dance for ya!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey CJ!!!  GOod to hear that you are still around and lurking once in a while!!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey there, good to hear from ya!

I'm thinking Reno will be a set-in-stone yearly event, personally, that is until Strick gets sick of us. His help is extremely important to the event.

Too hot to ride much around here--been out at the lake a bit, mountain biking in the evenings a bit, and that's about it.

Have fun and keep in touch.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Hey Jen! I wouldn't miss the Reno ride for the world. Sure wish I had enough vacation to make a trip out to CO to ride with you guys sometime. :(
The weather here is unpredictable as usual, but has been mild compared to last summer. Haven't ridden much in a long time. Only once since Oregon. Going through a bit of a phase but maybe I'll snap out of it soon. Hopefully Dirtweek will reignite the flame.
Good to hear you and Will are doing well. :)

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Shoot... we've already got Reno scheduled in!

Go, Strick, go!

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
LOL! Strick was wondering if there'd be interest this year; he was hoping there was (and me too), so COOL (I'm excited to see ya'll again)! :)
Shoot, I didn't know ya'll in Washington were in a dry fire spell too. Time to do a little rain dance for ya'll too. The neighbors are gonna start to wonder about all that dancing all around on the front porch, but they prolly already wonder anyhow. :confused:
Bbbom- Labor Day weekend with the Canadians, eh? Oooo that'd be great fun! I don't think I can talk Will and Sara out of the Ouray-Silverton-Telluride mtn pass trip then, though. I swear we're gonna head up your way next year, though, for SURE! GSR- Ya'll are not that far a drive away; ANY TIME! :thumb:

This is what it looks like on the front porch doing the rain dance -> :yeehaw:
(OK, maybe it looks more like a bad Elaine-type dance, but I'm TRYING.)

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
hmmmm, 861 miles....
Oh yeah, YEESH, I forgot about KANSAS :(
Well, Will's got an extra bike for ya so don't hesitate just fly out if that'd help ya snap out of that phase! :)

Rain Dance -> :yeehaw:
(I'm gonna start a FLOOD here pretty soon.)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Hey Jen!  Good to hear from ya.  Now remember, when doing that rain dance make sure the prevailing winds are going from East to WEST!  I think your rain dance is working--but it's all coming this way instead!  Pretty wet this summer. 

We're in the same boat as you, Aimee-- haven't done much riding at all.  Haven't been in the mood for it, for some reason.  Having more fun doing different stuff, and some home improvements :eek:  that we've been neglecting for the past couple years.  Looking forward to Dirtweek, though, to get all our missed riding in!! :cool:  

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Jen, you got any more ride reports for us? Good to see you again :)
We're finally starting to hear about the fires here, but I've only seen the ones in Canada & over in europe - nothing about Idaho yet. I wish I could send some of the rain over, I've had enough of it.

Top Bottom