sdpenton211

Sep 3, 2008
i have a 1994 kdx 200 and im trying to find stickers for the radiator shrouds but cant find any for my bike but i found a lot for a 1995. is it possible to take 1995 kdx 200 shrouds and put them on a 94 or do the holes not line up?

thanks

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
they wouldn't fit. Could find a set you like and cut them up so they fit. Hard to tell what you'll end up with. Seems I remember some people using the 98 style factory graphics and then cutting the yellow bits out to use for an E series. If you watch ebay, ceet pops up with some Apex graphics once in a while. that's where I got mine....

IMAG0009.jpg

glad2ride

Jul 4, 2005
The above graphics are maybe the only ones still made. 1995+ model shrouds do not line up with the mounting holes.

If you really want some stickers, you can have some custom made.

longshore58

Dec 31, 2008
DG pipe??

julien_d said:
they wouldn't fit. Could find a set you like and cut them up so they fit. Hard to tell what you'll end up with. Seems I remember some people using the 98 style factory graphics and then cutting the yellow bits out to use for an E series. If you watch ebay, ceet pops up with some Apex graphics once in a while. that's where I got mine....

IMAG0009.jpg

julien_d......

What do you know about your DG silencer?

DGSilencerfor89-94KDX-200Medium.jpg

I got a DG in a parts lot from Flea-Bay a while back but I notice it is NOT stamped USFS approved as a spark arrester.

I'm still searching for a 1989-1994 E-series KDX-200 STOCK / USFS approved spark arrester.

Have an extra FMF silencer (not USFS approved) to barter with if anyone is interested.

longshore58

Dec 31, 2008
FMF silencer pics........

someone "re-engineered" the front portion of the FMF silencer but it was well done and causes no problems.

Anyone have a nice stock 1989-1994 KDX-200 USFS approved silencer ??

:whoa:

FMF3Small.jpg

FMF4Small.jpg

FMF2Small.jpg

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
I have a stock silencer in decent shape. LMK if you're interested.

The DG is not a sparky, silencer only. Not a big deal anywhere I ride so I don't worry about it. It's a nice unit, very quiet.

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
Not a problem man, hope it serves you well. I had some troubles at work Saturday morning and couldn't get back by the PO before they closed at 12, so I will drop it off at my lunch break today. Label is printed and it's ready to go. Sorry for the delay....

Top Bottom