Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
The Kentuckiana Chapter forum has been a little slow lately.
With the new forums software we now have the ability to officially join local DRN chapters.
I urge all riders from the Kentucky & Indiana area's to go to your User CP , go to the left hand side, and click on Chapter Memberships .
You can then click to join the chapter of your choice.

With membership to the Kentuckiana Chapter, you can recieve a monthly newsletter that will contain local rider information, track and club locations, information on upcoming rides and events, as well as links to our favorite tracks and riding locations.

I hope to be able to publish this newsletter once every month.
My ideas will naturally be limited, so I am counting on all of our local area riders to join the chapter and contribute to the Kentuckiana Chapter News!

To recieve your newsletter for January, simply drop me an e-mail or a PM and give me your E-mail address.
I will post the first months issue in another thread, and hopefully by next month we will have a good database of e-mail address' for a continuous mailing.

Please join and contribute so we can help do our part for DRN!
If you aren't a Kentuckian or a Hoosier, thats OK too....I'm sure most everyone WANTS to be a Kentuckianan...so everyone is free to join and recieve our Kentuckiana Chapter News, and be a part of our group!
:thumb:

Ride Safe,
Jay Burke (Jaybird)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool idea, Jaybird. :thumb:

Top Bottom