Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Well, I guess that leaves me to sweep for the ladies. I can ride the bikes up or down hills, I am married to a Feminazi, and in my office there are 65 women to 15 men. Nothing estrogen related phases me.

galant2nr

Dec 27, 2002
Hey Strick,
Why don't you lead the ladies ride, and I will ride sweep. That way, you can be the jerk that takes them on the bad trails, and I can be the nice guy that help them get through it...

HAHA

Brandon

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by galant2nr
Hey Strick,
Why don't you lead the ladies ride, and I will ride sweep. That way, you can be the jerk that takes them on the bad trails, and I can be the nice guy that help them get through it...

HAHA

Brandon

You know Brandon, I am on to you. There you are sweeping for the ladies. All the while you keep telling them to stand up. Why?

Because all you really want to do is check out their butts all day long. Come on Brandon --> ADMIT IT!

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by Strick

You know Brandon, I am on to you. There you are sweeping for the ladies. All the while you keep telling them to stand up. Why?

Because all you really want to do is check out their butts all day long. Come on Brandon --> ADMIT IT!

Dangit Strick - you're giving away my secret. GETMETOCA, bratt, speedie and all the others just haven't clued in yet.....

Brian

Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by NVR FNSH

No wonder you put up with this crowd so well. I swear the men that attend this ride gossip more than the women :yeehaw:

Brian

It aint just the men that attend this ride - its MEN in general! But at least they gossip about the cool stuff like bikes, who can ride and who cant, how someone ate it so hard, how this beer sucks and this one rules.....I just leave the room when T&A become the subject.

galant2nr

Dec 27, 2002
I thought I read somewhere that standing and bending over at the waist was proper form. Hey, I am just trying to pass on good knowledge here...
HAHAHA

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
WOW!   this is gonna be a blast!  not only do I get to ride the desert, but as a bonus, I get to watch a rolling soap opera too! LOL  And it's free!  :confused:

Top Bottom