woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey ya'll:
I just got off the phone with Team-green32 (Aaron Marzec) and he said His Dad (70Marlin) and him were riding at the "Crick" Tommorrow. I asked him if he would like me to post the intentions as a ride opportunity and he said he would GREATLY appreciate it! Soooooooooo, anyone wanting to ride Cedar Creek tommorrow with a couple of Husenberg Riders be there around 9 a.m.! I doubt that you will miss these to chaps as they are usually the only ones with new Husey's around!!
I may try and drive over there for a quick "howdy guys" around 11ish (gotta sneak out&in before the Warden gets home :) ). Maybe see some of you there :thumb: - THAT'D be great!!
:ride: on Brothers!
Woodsy
I just read a couple of other posts - I got a LOT of catching up to do!!!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
The dreamin keeps you steamin, I believe. But sneakin on the Warden - no way.

Young Ted

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Seems that Young Ted is closing the gap in the wisdom of the owl!! Here is how it all went down...
I DID get over to Cedar Creek to see what was happening. When I pulled in (a little later then I had hoped) there was 70 and Teem Green talking to YZMAN! I was SOOOO glad to see my riding buddies again that I forgot to keep an eye on the timer (no - not you Ted, I NEVER forget to keep an I on you!!). First off I noticed that YZMAN didnt have Skippy with him. The "Husey" team had thier machines prepped and ready for action (actually, they had already been seeing the action). We talked, LAUGHED, told stories, LAUGHED, looked at pictures from the Moose (WOW, I even have a pic now of Aaron and one of the Lafferty's - Mike I think!!). WAY COOL! Seemed like I just BLINKED and YZMAN had to spilt, said something about his wife expecting him home.. I looked donw and, oh me gosh it was alread after 12!! He left, I got out of the car to take a look at Aaron's new bike, got into a conversation with "the guys" about Enduro Racing (I STILL dont see how the heck you did that after your Odometer failed Aron!).
Now the sciatic pain started up and I looked at the clock again - 1 O' CLOCK!! I said my goodbyes and it was 10 more minutes - NOPE, I DIDNT BEAT THE WARDEN HOME!!
Sooooo, I had some more splainen to do when I got home :ugg:
Always in the bird house! BUT IT WAS FUN!!
Woodsy

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Scott it was real good to see you and to have the chance to shoot the bull! Aaron and I went out and rode the loop a second time after you left. What a great day to ride! You’re looking great, just hang in there and you'll be getting on Kadie in no time at all. You know how time fly's bye? Seems just like yesterday we were getting lost on with you on the trail :rotfl:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Scott it was great to see ya out and about.

It was nice meeting 70Marlin and son also. Those Husy's are some pretty bikes for sure. Although I still think the chain is on the wrong side of the bike ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom