CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
If any of you guys want to join Steve and I in South Jersey for what I'm sure will be our last ride of the year. You can reach me on my cell 908-403-5270 I'll be starting from the Caranza memorial just off 206 in Chatsworth, NJ.

Happy New Year!!!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I hope you had a good time. My last ride was a few months ago :(

Here's to hoping the New Year will bring good friends back together for some good rides!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Ditto Dave!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Ride? What does that mean? Damn, I need to move south this year...

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
"I need to move south this year..."

No you just have to learn how to stay warm by riding more. Some of the best riding I do is this time of the year since most folks tend to stay indoors you get the woods to yourself. Believe it or not even the wildlife is amazed to see you out there when it's in the 30's but if you dress the part you'll be fine. I love this time of year in the woods as you get to see through the trees since most of the leaves are gone. Some of the views are absolutely breath taking. Steve and I did just over 50 miles of almost all single track yesterday and found some new stuff that I didn't know was there. The NJ state forest is one of the sweetest places to ride and with everything that's going on down there, who knows how much longer we will be able to ride.

I understand there is a guy out there that has the ear of the EPA that is trying to get it shut down as you read this. That would be a real shame and I as one plan on donating to the fund that is trying to defend our rights down there. I haven't seen the article yet but I was told there was a big write up in the last Dirtrider magazine about it all.

Happy New year to all you guys, hope to see you out there next year.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Sounds good Gordon. I think Ill hit this with you this Sunday. I can't resist the idea of all day single track riding! I got my bike and most of my gear packed up tonight and the ride time sounds good. Free to ride, decent weather in Jan, just pay gas and food, yeah, sounds like a good way to beat the winter blues. Gave the WR the once over and should see you in the AM for an 11 ride time. Now where is my helmet? Oh well, its in the van somewhere!
LETZ RIDE!

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Glad you were able to join us for the First Ride of the year. If was a great day in South Jersey and I'd love to see the video of Steve getting roosted.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Yeah lots of fun. What a way to ring in the new year. Mid 50's in the pines. Cool. The vid is kinda junky, the camera was on low res and I barley had time to switch to vid mode before you let loose, but here is a link.
www.i-tguy2go.com/IMG_0002.AVI
and a pic.
(ok, screw the picture, looks like DRN has capped my "storage" ability and wants me to trash all my pictures in all my post. DRN's loss I would think, what ever, seems like everyone gives less and less for more and more, or worse, less for the same. I wonder why activity is so low here????) :yell:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Saturday

Looks like another good weather day for this coming Saturday. Not sure yet if I'm heading for TC or South Jersey, I'll let you know Friday when I check weather again.

Love this global warming!!!!!

Top Bottom