JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Hello all.. .Long time...no post.

Its time to finally get back on the bike. My son and I will be heading out Monday or Tuesday of next week. Will probably park off Hodge Rd and head over to Slash X. Any group rides planned?

Any of you So Cal folks have a set of Cr Hi 1 1/8" bars laying around? I have what I was told is a Windham bend ProTaper that I would love to swap you.

Jeff

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Darn, I thought from the topic we were heading to the local pub to trade a couple rounds of brews. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I may be one for Tuesday, I was planning on riding next week anyway, but it was going to be Elsinore, you game for that?

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
Jeff,

If its Tuesday, we'll be in. Are you still planning on riding tomorrow at Hodge Rd?

I tried calling you but the number didn't work.... did you get a new number or just block me? :bang:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Sorry...new number 770-3309

I cant go until Friday...Hodge or El Mirage.

Elk- Thanks for the offer but Im not up to riding at the track. Thanks though ....ps...you have to many bikes for a once a month rider.

Will also be at riding Sunday. Parking at Hodge...taking my boy home from there.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
JWW said:
Any of you So Cal folks have a set of Cr Hi 1 1/8" bars laying around? I have what I was told is a Windham bend ProTaper that I would love to swap you.

I've a set of Renthall Twinwalls if you care; CR-Hi. Still in box, never used. Pls e-mail me & describe the Windham bend, color...

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
You can either bend the cross brace to clear the stabilizer or buy one shaped to clear from Scott's, if you care to go that route. hit-n-miss@(remove to send)dslextreme.com

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Once a month!? Oh contraire mon pair. I am a ridin fool, about once a week on the average the last few weeks, I think. I say we do the Silverwood lake ride my friend, that will separate the men from the yamaha riders.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Hey if your going to do a Silverwood ride make sure you keep me in mind. Ive been out of town more than Ive been in but Im definately ready to do some riding after New Years.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Current Conditions for Crestline, CA

46°F
Light Rain Feels Like
44°F

UV Index: 0 Low
Dew Point: 46°F
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 1.2 miles
Pressure: 29.97 inches and steady
Wind: From the Northeast at 5 mph

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Sounds good...I actually prefer Tag over Protaper..Color? How and when?

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Mild polished silver. Whenever you are ready, I'll pull them off and send. Although I do need yours soon too. hit-n-miss@(remove to send)dslextreme.com

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom