velosapiens

Mar 18, 2002
i'm going to be semi-employed for a few weeks, so i'll have time to ride during the week. interested in finding 1 or 2 other decent riders to ride with. i live in sonoma county, so i usually ride at middle creek and over into stonyford. i know that area and cow mountain pretty well. i'd happy to show someone around, especially a rider that doesn't crash alot and is comfortable on twisty singletrack.

i can also do some pretty fun dual-sport rides, for example, starting in ukiah, going through cow mtn over to clear lake, then up into the mendo nat'l forest. mostly i like singletrack, and i'm reasonably fit, so i don't mind riding all day.

also willing to travel to other fun norcal areas if someone local has time to show me around.
pm me, or post here or email marklweaver@hotmail.com

Derektowne

Apr 9, 2002
i would go with you but I am only 12 and my grandpas quad doesnt have a green sticker. Well can you please tell me what cow montain looks like? Thanks

Keith M

Oct 14, 2001
I can! it's a dust bowl! but fun, I like CC camp, just as dusty but its nicer,
Velosapiens; I used to live in Santa Rosa about ten years ago, and I was working down there all of last year, and got about ten friends that got me riding, thay go all the time, give me a PM and I'll call them! Keith.

Top Bottom