Oct 9, 2005
Hey riders,
I am looking for some good riding around middle
Tennessee. Does anyone have any info?
I know a little about "Rickman," "Prentice Cooper,"
????
Any info would be awesome!!

Oct 9, 2005
We practice motocross in Winchester TN at a new track called MVP motopark. We also go to Huntsville to practice. I hear Honda Hills and 143 Offroad around Columbia, TN both have motocross tracks and trail areas.

I hope this helps.

Kris Parkhurst

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
fzr600 said:
Hey riders,
I am looking for some good riding around middle
Tennessee. Does anyone have any info?
I know a little about "Rickman," "Prentice Cooper,"
????
Any info would be awesome!!

Turekey Bay at Land Between the Lakes is a great place to ride. 2500 acres, 150 miles of trails, but no MX track.

Link-

http://lbl.org/OHVTrails.html

Always call before you haul. If we've had alot of rain they will close the place for a day or two so the trails can dry out some. Link for trails update-

http://lbl.org/TrailsUpdate.html
"Before you come, please check our Trails Update page or call 270-924-2000 for updated trail closure information."

tn_tuxedo

Oct 9, 2004
143 Offroad is located at I-40 exit 143. (imagine that) If moto is what you want, you'll be disapointed with 143. They have a little play "moto" section, but its not much. I use it to warm up and to blow my bike out before loading up. The place is mostly quad width trails.
For mx, let's see. There's Thunder Valley near Cookeville, Meadow Creek MX in Crossville, TMT near Monteagle. I've ridden open practice at these 3 tracks, Thunder Valley being my favorite.

tn_tuxedo

Oct 9, 2004
tn_tuxedo said:
143 Offroad is located at I-40 exit 143. (imagine that) If moto is what you want, you'll be disapointed with 143. They have a little play "moto" section, but its not much. I use it to warm up and to blow my bike out before loading up. The place is mostly quad width trails.
For mx, let's see. There's Thunder Valley near Cookeville, Meadow Creek MX in Crossville, TMT near Monteagle. I've ridden open practice at these 3 tracks, Thunder Valley being my favorite.
Coal Creek is a really cool place to ride in Oliver Springs. They claim to have something like 115 mi. of trails. Don't know about all that, but I do know there's alot of ground to cover there. The place is open 24/7 and night riding is allowed (last time I checked). The view from the top of the mountain on a clear night is really cool.
www.windrockatv.com

Top Bottom