Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Anyone else planning on testing their cold weather gear and checking out some of the LMS trail? :ride:

I'll be there Saturday. Sunday is half-price day.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Watch out... we'll be out there tearing down arrows, if a huge tree limb manages to get stuck in our front wheel while riding the trail... well, anyway... LOL!!

On a serious note... come on out, there are a few really good trails!

photojojo

Jun 10, 2006
I rode some sections of Costa Rica Monday (I think) and it was cool. I was in the Pete's gate area and I didn't recognize any of it.

I'll be there with my 12 year old son for his first trail ride.

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
Enduro Nut I wished it wasn't raining this weekend I would like to be there to test my new bike out . Rode it at Ryans house and it felt real snappy like my 400 ktm I used to have And it felt real light . I'm ready to put it on the trails and see what it has .

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
cdcracing said:
Enduro Nut I wished it wasn't raining this weekend I would like to be there to test my new bike out . Rode it at Ryans house and it felt real snappy like my 400 ktm I used to have And it felt real light . I'm ready to put it on the trails and see what it has .

Come on now, 50 degrees with sun and no wind on Sunday!!!! You can't get any better than that!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom