yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
My sister and I are gonna head up to Muenster on wed. morn this week for a quick ride. I've got to test out my revalved forks and she has been itching to go ride. The plan is to be gone before 7, which puts us riding by 9. Our family is going down to Houston for Thanksgiving later that night, so we'll probably be gone by about noon or 1 at the latest.

Anybody game?

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Sure wish I could make it, but I have to work Wednesday now... Dang holidays. Normally I am off on Wednesdays and can go.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Whew, I got nervous when I saw your reply. I'm not going to be able to go this week at all. After getting only 4 hours of sleep last night (up late writing a paper, up early for class), driving back to Dallas, then getting everything put back together, I decided it wasn't worth it. I didn't get everything finished in the shop until 3am. I need to sleep. I'll be heading up there during the week next time I'm home, after finals. I'll post exactly what day when it gets closer, but I'm going to get my sister out of school early and go to Muenster (I owe her one now). I'll be home on Monday Dec 13th, so one day later that week I'll be headed up there for sure.

Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving, yall have fun at Muenster.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Sounds cool. Just post one in here and hopefully we can get our schedules to mesh. I would like to hit Muenster sometime. I have only made it there once it that was sometime ago. Laters.....

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom