GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
I KNOW SOME OF YOU KDXERS HAVE MX FENDERS ON---DO THEY WORK WELL--EASY FIT--IS IT WORTH IT---I KNOW IT LOOKS REALLY TRICK I'VE PRICED THEM AND THEIR PRETTY CHEAP ALSO WHAT BRAND DO I GO WITH--AND ONE LAST THING WHAT DO THEY CALL THE STOCK GREEN COLOR--I'VE SEEN SOME DIFFERENT COLOR NAMES

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Maier makes the bolt on specific fender. Fits great. Not cheap compared to other plastics though. Its just darn easier to get your leg over, and you can move around the bike a little better without the oem toolbag.

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Unless it's aesthetics you're concerned with, why not just remove the bag or get a front fender bag? Or put the bag on the front?

That way you still have the light.
Just a thought.

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
I have a 85' kdx and i had a rear tail light, but not long. The first thing that happened to not make it work was, I run thru the whoops so hard, the bulb inside the lens broke from smacking up and down in its rubber holder. So I said o-well!! SO,,, I was out riding one time after that and hit the whoops and I stopped next to my riding buddie. He looks at the back of my bike kinda funny,, so I do.. My Tail Light Lens is Missing!!!! ARGHHH!!! I installed it correctly and even used a light rubber poxy around the lens for waterproof and to keep it tight.. I went back and got it but that was the last day for it.. Glad I took it off anyway cause I had a nasty crash and it would have been in pieces... I bought a KX fender for it and never looked back.I also took the headlight off cause it didnt do me any good when it shines "4 foot in front of me, Up in the sky,4 foot in front of me,Up in the sky!" Geez i cant see a damn thing! My other gripe is that I ride with big 4 stroke bikes and they throw alot of crap! So i took the headlight off and a kx #plate went on! I feel "If you ride like a Mad Man all day, Then you wont need lights cause you will be to tired to ride at night!"

Top Bottom