BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
OK guys, I have managed to hold out til now, but things have gone from bad to worse. Was laid off in June, and managed to find a short term contract in Dallas for two months. Things went really well, so well indeed that I finished the project within four weeks. Needless to say the client is ecstatic and on Monday I am out of a job. Best thing is they gave me 3 days notice, Thanks Alan but you have done everything we require in time and within budget, so Fridays your last day :eek:

With nothing in sight for the near future, I really need to network this think within the DRN community, thought I'd try go all out on my own, now I really need your help. Check out my resume below, if you know of anything, just send me an email address and a contact name. agdennill@rocketmail.com

Thanks guys:

Alan
BunduBasher

16 + years dedicated IT experience
Team Lead, Senior Consultant, Senior Analyst Programmer, Project Manager
9 years Informix 4GL SQL, UNIX, Fourgen Financials GL AP AR CASE
2 Years VB, Crystal, NT, Sequel Server
4 years COBOL
1 year Natural ADABAS
Other HTML, IBM Net.Commerce, Java, ASP, MS Project

I am an Information Systems professional with over 16 years experience in this field. I have extensive experience in the complete life cycle in systems development, from the analysis and design phase right through to implementation and user support. I have in the past led a large team of developers in the development and support of a very large cellular billing business, and also provided mentoring to the junior programmers. The past four years I have worked as a senior consultant for a Virginia based consulting firm. Extensive experience in the design, development and deployment of systems ranging from financial to retail.

As a seasoned developer, I have extensive experience in programming languages, especially INFORMIX 4GL, COBOL, SQL, and Visual Basic, as well as tools such as FOURGEN CASE and Crystal Reports. I believe I have the skills, expertise, and commitment necessary to make a successful transition to any development/consulting environment.

I recently worked on a project which converted from the Fourgen Financial System to PeopleSoft 8, and mentored junior programmers in the conversion process, provided training in the Fourgen CASE tool, and provided technical support to the Financial Systems Project Manager

I am a very good team player, enjoy a challenge, and believe in giving of my best to the client. I am prepared to travel, work unusual hours, I work well under pressure and will do my utmost to deliver a system on time and within budget

I can adapt very easily to any situation and pick up new skills easily and without interruption. My forte is trouble shooting, new systems design, analysis and development, and have no trouble switching between technologies required for the desired result.

Positions I am interested in: Consultant, Systems Analysts, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Senior Analyst Programmer, Team Leader. I am also quite prepared to switch technologies to either PeopleSoft or Oracle/Oracle Financials, and am prepared to work my way in and establish my credentials.

I have a number of very good references regarding my skill set and expertise.

Willing to relocate anywhere in the USA, will consider all options and offers.

Any idea, help, leads etc will be greatly appreciated.

BTW dice.com, monster.com, headhunter.net, I have tried them all.

Last edited:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I feel for you Bundu. I'm in the same boat, I've been out since the end of April. I was laid-off from my job as a Manufacturing Supervisor after 15+ years with the company. I also have tried all the internet sites with very little luck. If I come accross any IT suff I'll let you know. Okie, you think you can recruit any HR managers who ride?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Dude, do you have just a BA or MA? Try talking to a school, better yet talking to your State. They may have an oppening.

Best of luck!
Phillip

B

biglou

Alan-Take a look here: Click!
These are KC area jobs.

And take a look here: Click!
These are listings nationwide. There's 5000 in that last link! You oughta find something!

Top Bottom