Johhny

Nov 30, 2005
i am 13 and have a Cr 80 big bored to supermini 105 and i bought me a 2006 kx 65 bout 3 days ago and i use it for pratice and i need some more speed i need to know these things........... Where is the restrictor plate at? how do u remove the restrictor plate? and tell me if there is any other work needed.
:boss:

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
Johhny said:
i am 13 and have a Cr 80 big bored to supermini 105 and i bought me a 2006 kx 65 bout 3 days ago and i use it for pratice and i need some more speed i need to know these things........... Where is the restrictor plate at? how do u remove the restrictor plate? and tell me if there is any other work needed.
:boss:

If you have a need for more speed than get a KX 250 :)

I know a 13 year old that rides an RM 250, and the kid is AWESOME on it. You should see him hit jumps on it :)

KX 65's are for 5 year olds :P

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Come on now, most 5 yr olds are too small for a KX65, of course, at 13 one should be too large. As far as restrictor plates, there is none. If you really need work done, drop it off at my house and pick it up when your first born is ready to ride it. My son will be more than happy to break it in for you.

Top Bottom