grambo

Nov 26, 2007
i have a 1994 suzuki RMx 250.
the previous owner put a RM 250 front fender on it and took off the headlight. He also put a new rear fender without the rear taillight. I think he put RM 250 front/rear fender when he did this. The gas tank/shroud is still the old ugly style.

Question: CAN i put newer model plastic on this bike? if so, what will fit? or is it hard to make it fit? what about the gas tank/shroud? any other year models that will work?

finding graphics for the 94 are tough!!!

luckymonkey

Dec 9, 2007
Dude, why would you want to change the look? That is one sick little bike. One of the original woods warriors. Are you trying to go for the motocross or freestyle look? I would find some new or newer original plastics if the old ones are warn. I honestly don't think there is any other plastic kits that will crossover to that bike. It was a time that those were completely different designs. What exactly are you going for?

grambo

Nov 26, 2007
modern look

more of a motocross look. The RM style front fender looks good on it. The older rear fender looks outdate---it is.
Bike runs great--very fast--strong. It is an older bike, heavy, but i would like to make it more modern looking.

At a minimum if i keep the tank/shroud the same--i'd like to get some graphics. i cant find anything. maybe i can get something cool air brushed on there???

Top Bottom