OZARK_DS80

Mar 27, 2007
Hello,
My name is Matt. I'm 15 years old. I have a 2005 Suzuki Ozark 250, that I love to ride in my back yard. I also have a 2004 Yamaha Raptor 80, witch is the atv I use for doing wheelie, stopies and some jumps with. My newest toy is a Suzuki DS80, this is my dirtbike that I have problems with since the day I got it. I love to work on my toys (my atv's and my dirtbike) but I love to ride them more. I also Have a 1988 mustang gt convetible, that is my pride and joy althogh I can't drive yet, I still like to collect parts for it.
I really dislike school because of all the bullies. I come home from school and ride my Atv's until it gets dark sometimes later. On weekends I like to got to the Drag strip with my best friend Skyler and my girl friend Roxy. I want to get a Atv for Roxy, but I can't seem to find one that is within my budget right now. So if any of you guys have any cheap Atvs for sale let me know.
I mainly ride my toy's in my back yard and on the beach at my grandma's house. I would like to find some where to ride some where with some jumps. I've rode in some woods before and that was cool until I hit a tree. I hit the tree with a old Eton viper 50 that was given to me about 2 years ago but I traded it for a mini chopper. But anyways I enjoy riding and working on stuff.

Thanks for your time,
Matt

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

Sounds like you stay busey!

Top Bottom