Oct 24, 2006
:whoa: hey there, i'm new to this and was wondering if there is anyone from nsw australia sydney or wollongong area interested in going for a ride?? cause i just sold my road bike and got a yamaha TTR 230 and most of my mates have road bikes :(

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

To answer your question, there are quite a few members here in OZ, and more soecifically NSW. Hopefully they will pop in and say hi.

Check out the International forum for info. Yup, there is a world beyond the USA and this is the start of it. Put the country name at the start of your posts to make it easy to navigate. We have a ton (metric ton?) Of folks from Australia, New Zealand, Canada and England, with a smattering elsewhere. Drum up enough interest and you can petition Okie for your own forum. The Ontario Canada guys did, you can do it as well. So, bring your blokes, buddies, friends and get to posting.

Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. There are a great bunch of gals in there and they are always willing to help.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom