sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
seems that there are a few more people in my area now
who wants to do a crooom trip this weekend sat 3/17 or sun 3/18 my truck is fixed and im itching to riding my rm is broke
so i cant take the g/f's kid and go any interest???
crimecleaner? haj? or any other new guys to forum?
sparky

crimecleaner

Nov 20, 2005
Hey Sparky,

Wife has friends coming in this weekend. Going to Sunshine this weds if interested. Also you need to check out quick track. Its open tues, weds and thurs from 2 till dusk. Give me a day I'll meet you there.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
ok i went back to work wednesday so let me see what my schedule works out to be i think ill be working 10 hour days starting monday but it will be mon-thurs with fri sat sun off
if it dont happen this weekend there is still next weekend
i just dont want to go alone although i might i dunno

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
i am heading up there sat morning
no one else wants to go conditions going to be good been raining up there most of day :)
with more tonight

darylZero

Feb 22, 2007
I took this Thursday off so I'm heading back up to Hard Rock with three friends Thursday at 10am. I will be visiting fam this weekend but I could possible head up to croom the following Sun.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
i was thinking of going this sat i am working 4 10 hour days so i have fri sat and sun off for the next few weeks
fw let me know if you go this weekend dont forget its easter weekend guys???
daryl i try to ride every weekend so when ever you can no big deal

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
hey holmes i am going to try and go this weekend
let me know if your up for it
i am hoping to get my rm put back togther by this weekend
hey you ever race at dade city mx?

Bholmes

Spammer
Apr 8, 2007
I used to go up there on practice days. Im in the same boat as you, im trying to get my RM back together for this weekend. Just waiting on parts.

Bholmes

Spammer
Apr 8, 2007
Yeah, I just bought a 93 RM to hold me over while i finish building my YZ, the RM needs a rear axle, axle nut and rear bleeder screw. I've been itching to take bike out, so I hope the parts make it in time.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
let me know i got an 89 rm 125 parts bike sitting in shed i just bought last weekend( 5 boxes of parts lol)
think parts you mentioned will be same as what i got let me know if you need anything else non motor related

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
yeah i think i got them let me check the bike
i got tommorow off or tonight if you need them right away
give me about an hour just walked in door from work

Bholmes

Spammer
Apr 8, 2007
Hey sorry sparky, had to go out of town for work. Yeah i still need the parts. Ill be around all day tomorrow (sunday) working on the bike. let me know if youll be around

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
i should be around i need to tear my rm down again see what i did wrong :bang: wouldnt start
i didnt go to croom today i raced at dade city tonight had blast
shoot me reply in the morning and we can figure something out

Top Bottom