Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I got industrious today and pulled my 2 tents from the storage compartment in the RV, they had been there since DW last year. I noticed they sure had a lot of dirt on them so I figured I'd set them up and hose em down. Oh my gawd! I had forgoten just how red that dirt was and how much of it I brought home. It sure does bring back memories though. I can't wait to see everyone again, it can't happen too soon. I wonder if Brownie needs a partner the other 51 weeks, I'm thinking about a carreer change. I could just stay up there and make sure everyone had water and electricity for DW04. I could even build the stage for Areosmith so when they perform at the next DW with the Dirt Bag Band, it won't be so crowded on stage. :confused:

Back to reality, the tents are clean Natilie. :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I cleaned out the trailer (well) for the first time since DW... got more of that red dirt on the driveway and thought "sweeeeet" :aj:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Jeff!  Thanks for lending me the tent!  That red dirt stayed with me for a while last year too.  I kept finding it in gloves, had a moto jersey that kinda just stayed this brownish red even after I washed it :confused:

Aerosmith!!!  I'd rather listen to the Dirt Bag Band ;)

Be seeing you soon!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
The other day, I used the flashlight that I duct taped to my front fender during the night time poker run.  It still has bright red roost on it! :aj:

Top Bottom