Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
What's going on the the big dogs this year? I for one am digging it, but seems like the top 4-5 are having bike issues, or something?

BamBam. That's how you check out. Dude is fast.

DM, what can you say? I don't recall him stringing good rides together, yeah, just two rounds but hey.... impressive. You knew he had it in him, maybe just never did the work.

Trey .. of course this hometown boy is gonna pull for him. Squeeky clean and some serious determination. Pretty amazing rides considering how little time he's had to prepare. If he doesn't tip over, he's leading the points (if my match is correct).

250's? Looks like Eli has it covered up, Roczen is fun to watch but I don't think without mistakes by Eli he stands a chance. Looks like a 2-3 this year for him. Davalos.... lucky dude.

All in all, looks to be a great season!!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I'm digging it, too.

In the big boy class, it sure is fun when the pool of potential winners gets larger rather than smaller. Probably be a few injuries soon, but at least the riders are not dropping like flies.

Millsaps has gotten very little respect so far, but that's about to change with another podium or 3. Shoot, SpeedTV does an online poll during the Phoenix broadcast, "Who will win tonight?" and don't even include Millsaps, the red plate holder, A1 winner and 2012 runner up.

I guess they had room for the top 6 SX racers at the Phoenix press conference, and did not even give Millsaps a seat at the table! He just loitered around in back. Good for him for responding to that dis by leaving with the red plate.

Dungey has struggled, but he'll get on track. Reed also does not seem dialed in yet, but I think he will get better. Both those guys are OK on points considering...

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
I'd like to see the footage from the camera that Dungey took out. :whoa:

This season is showing signs of being one of the most competetive yet. how cool would it be to make it late in to the season with no repeat winners & no major injuries?

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
That would be awesome, FJ.

Maybe we can make it to Vegas with 4 or 5 guys having a shot at the title. Seems possible, and would make for a classic season.

I'm sure Chad Reed has a big circle on his calendar for Round 6, San Diego. He has won in San Diego alot, and finished second to RV last year. Reed always comes out of San Diego on a roll.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom