High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
...literally!

Drivinghome last night I came upon a guy who didn't make a sharp turn on his ZX-10. Among other things, he broke the right side handlebar off so he couldn't ride it away. We threw it in the back of my pickup TRUCK (<= that's for Xavier) and I drove him to where he keeps it.

On the way he said, "That's the first time I've ever crashed."

I busted out laughing! He looked at me rather strange so I had to explain that I didn't know and couldn't even guess how many times I've crashed.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Gomer the boy scout strikes again.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
damn, when i first read the tittle i thought "now gomer really want to impress someone, maybe female?". :laugh:

well done... at least if half the people act like that... :cool:
recently there was a guy helping a woman that was being stolen on a train (or metro) station. the guy was stabbed by the assaulter and felt on the ground. hundreds of persons pass by him and no one helped. guess what, the poor guy has died. :|

gomer is my HERO :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I just thought it might be a good time to get it cheap. :)

A friend of mine that I shoot competitively with was in a parking lot and saw that two questionable individuals looked like they were getting ready to rob an older lady. He went over and made sure she got into her car without being bothered. The two guys then followed him to his truck and tried to jump him. He also competes in local level MMA stuff, so he left his gun in the truck and proceeded to issue corrective physical measures that put both of the guys in the hospital.

Even though it was all on security cameras and the old lady followed them to the police station to beg that they release him, he still eventually got sentenced to anger management classes. Personally, I think he should teach mugger management classes. :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Congrats on the new ride!

It's complete B.S. that he got punishied for defending himself...and the poor old lady who'd have gotten robbed. I agree he should be teaching the classes, if more people reacted like him the world would be a much better place.

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
_JOE_ said:
Congrats on the new ride!

It's complete B.S. that he got punished for defending himself...and the poor old lady who'd have gotten robbed. I agree he should be teaching the classes, if more people reacted like him the world would be a much better place.

His mistake was twofold. One: He is a trained MMA fighter. Two: He put the guys in the hospital. Remember, when "defending" yourself, do just that, defend. If you dole out "punishment", the libtard judges and prostituters will fry you for it! Welcome to the new pOOsified (criminal friendly) USA! :coocoo:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom