Places to ride western WA - update

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Okay I've heard about these places word of mouth. I haven't been to the one in arlington and the one in monroe in a really long time.

I guess you can still ride up at the pipeline in monroe, I haven't been there since 92. The last time I drove threw the area in 97 the road was paved threw and it didn't look legit. But I guess people still go up there all the time, In fact I saw some people heading up towards it like a month ago. RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Don't ask me for directions I can't remember how to get there 100% its like 8 miles out of town on the northeastish side.

Area in arlington/lake stevens/marysville off of highway 9, off getchell road down towards marysville. By a new housing complex I guess its the only one out there. You get to the trails by the housing complex there should be a place to park by it. According to a friend who rode there, there's miles of trails. Looking up getchell road on mapquest, it really looks like 84th. Any DRNer's know this area really well I don't.

There ya go some new places to ride but there are not totally legit as in totally legal so becareful!! Haven't heard of anyone getting busted so it sounds all good.

Top Bottom