CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
It means that the "poster" of that specific post said something either rude, not appropriate, offensive or just simply something that had nothing to do with the orginal post. The mods will "nuke" a post to save any hassle or fights that may have occured if it stayed visable. Usually "nuking" is for the best :thumb:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
think of it more like, well, you,standing all alone in the middle of the desert, you look up and see a formation of c141s, about 40 or so, coming in low and straight. pass over you and the sun is blocked out because the air is filled with paratroopers from the 82d airborne and you look down and notice you are wearing an iraqi uniform. pretty much that. :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
lil side story, on theme i think, any-way. after jumping into port au prince airport, the rangers set up and prepare to assault the cubans on the other end of the airpotr. but, ya see, these were hardend cuban troops, battle hardend and tested in many african campaings. by god, these cubans knew how to fight, anyway, these were americans, rangers or no, these americans hadn't seen battle since 'nam, and ofcourse we all know that the us got "stomped" in nam, so these cubans mount a counter attack. they get thier 3 bmps and about 100 troops and start a full fledge frontal assault on the rangers. well it worked, the cubans could see the rangers all running like crazy, knocking each other over....only problem was, they weren't running away. they were running towards the cuban assault, so they could get better firing positions. it seemed like every ranger that had an anti tank weapon began firing. the lead bmp took about 2-3 dead hits, kaboom! the 2nd bmp swerves around the first, which ofcourse opens it up to a clear field of fire from the rangers..kaboom, second bmp, toast. the 3d bmp, seeing this, turns around to run,,too late, kabooom! now all the hardend cuban infantry realize thet they have run head long, with no more armor support, down a wide open runway, with no cover, into the rangers, who, btw, are not running away, but charging them. ahhh.....what a sight that must have been. those cubans , by the time they figured it was good to surrender, had already run into the 2/75 infantry, ranger, buzz saw.........ie, NUKED! :aj:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
:worship: Ahhh Sarge. When will your new book be published? I wan the first one off the presses.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You are quite the portal of information!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok damut! that's it elkster. didn't see the pinapple quivering did ya! READY TO BLOW BOYS! portal huh. you son of a #*%^, call me a portal will ya.i swear to god i hope you are up on your urban combat. i am gonna' come over to you at dw...real sneaky, like ants. and kick mud all over your bike.there! call me a portal again an' it'll be worsers. :eek:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Sarge. why is it that every post I read of your I see the face of R. Lee Ermey at his finest. :aj: :worship:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom