kdxer200

Jan 30, 2003
I was Wondering What pipe I should GEt for my 03 KDX 200 I need one that has more revs seeing as My Mx background But i Have been riding trails for years i was wondering If the pc works pipe is good and what you would have to do to keep the unplated from rusting also has anyone used the type 296 spark arrestor also would the fmf rev be a better choice.

kdxsam

Sep 20, 2002
I have the Pro Circuit pipe for my 2001 KDX200 and man was it the best thing I ever done to it! Don't buy an FMF because the fit is terrible! I'm not saying this just because I'm a Pro Circuit fan but seriously, FMF is terrible. The PC pipe makes the KDX rev to the moon (I mean she just doesn't want to stop pulling), it is terrific. It took away a little bottom end for trade with more top end power. But, hey if you want that overrev power (like me) then this pipe is the ticket. I don't know if you've ever noticed but the stock pipe is made so you can ride in 6th gear full throttle and hold it. The PC pipe does not allow you to hold it because if you hold it too long then you're going to blow your motor. Also, I bought the 304 Factory Sound silencer to go along with it. It is not a spark arrester but sounds really cool! It is up to you if you want it quiet or not. But, definetly get the pipe, it is worth all $150!!!!!!!!

kdxmann

Dec 21, 2002
i agree wit kdx sam the pipe plain and simply rocks. the factory sound 304 silencer makes it louder then any motox bike and it is just awesome. i love it

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
Im not gonna make a war with this but i think either one is a must. Ive got P.C. pipe with the P.C. silencer/spark arrestor. Glad i got it to cause i was up at some state land last weekend and before i got my bike off the the trailer DNR were right there to make sure i was legal. But you cant go wrong with either pipe, just get it and you will be happy.

Top Bottom