Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Read the new pay schedule for the AMA/DMG roadracing series this morning on Superbike Planet.

Pretty pathetic :whoa: Racing for the same purse money as we did in 1972. :coocoo:

Thanks DMG, you freakin' morons. :bang: Way to kill roadracing.

Attachments

• TFS_kill02b the AMA.jpg
    TFS_kill02b the AMA.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 150

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sad!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
01HondaCR said:
I saw that too. It's pretty disappointing really. And no money at all if you finish off the podium in the superbike class.

Edmonson said he was going to change things to make it easier for privateers to make it in racing. How the hell does this make it easier for a privateer if they don't even pay past third place. Plus the same pay to win the Super Bike class as they paid to win the Daytona 200 in 1972. Thirty-seven years later and still racing for the same money. Wow, that's progress. :coocoo:

I see many more of our top riders telling the DMG to stuff-it and going to Europe. It sure the hell didn't hurt Spies career. I don't doubt that Mladin would still be racing if it wasn't for the DMG tactics.

The safety car debacle, rolling starts, the Buell, the Nascrap format and now this. If this is Edmonson's idea of progress, I only hope that MIC can put something together and tell Roger and his dictatorship organization to go pound sand.

I don't think I can stand much more change. :yell:

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
a parasite that needs starving

Go get em OL'89r! I like folks that call a spade a spade. This cat, Edmonson is no professional, He's a pathetic, political, parasite! This guy obviously has no clue of his place in the universe, if he did he would know that if a parasite sucks all the blood out of its host, the host and the parasite perish. I,ve seen this same b.s. happen several times with the drag boats. Like bike racers, these guys put it all on the line to participate in a racing venue with huge advertising & marketing potential... only to watch parasites like R.E. stuff their own pockets, forcing the real talent to compete for a mere pittance. Just an other case of war between the classes, The haves & the have nots. Like the Serbs, kick ass, take names, fight like hell & take no prisoners.
To Mr. Edmonson, GO PISS UP A ROPE ! POUND THE ROPE INTO SOME SAND!
THEN RAP THE ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK!!! Guys like you make me peeuuke!
RANTINGLY, Porkchop.... :bang:

Last edited:
Top Bottom