squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Papakeith said:
what did I say?
Oh, my God!

I am soo sorry! Of course I have something to do that weekend. I think I've got a flight lesson the afternoon of the 16th. or was that in the morning. . . hmm.
Anyway, thanks for the heads up squeaks.

ahem, there best be NO flight lessons that day...you have stuff to do that's a LITTLE bit more important :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
how right you are!
I looked at my calendar, and it seems that I will be having a massage that day around 1:00.
I'm so lucky to have you around to set me straight!
TY

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
No, Keith, she's talking about the annual Finger Lakes Wine Festival on the 16th & 17th! You remember that big wine tasting trip we were talking about...? ;)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
squeaky said:
ahem, there best be NO flight lessons that day...you have stuff to do that's a LITTLE bit more important :)

I don't know.....somehow I think flight/landing lessons are very important.... :nener:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Oh I think you guys are just sooooooooooooooooooo funny!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Ok, Who's in for the Rattlesnake this Sunday, 7/31?
PK, got those lights ready?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Nope :( We won't be attending.
I discussed with Dave. We decided that with gas prices, the cost of equipment to get ready, and since we are going to Paragon the next weekend, we couldn't justify this trip this time.
I'm bummed, but I think it's the right decision.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Bummer. Not the answer I was hoping for, but understandable. :(

You'll have to set your sights on the Beehive Enduro, 8/28, down in Millville, NJ. Should be about the same drive time as going to Paragon for you. Sand tires for that one!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Side question, How's Paula's shoulder doing? I've been wondering but havent had the time to get online much this week.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Her recovery is going pretty well
She's off the pain meds, and started driving herself around yesterday.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
No, Lacey is not glue. But she is up for sale. Momma will be getting an older milder horse next :)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I guess that means he found his way to the east coast

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
You East Coast guys missed a GREAT enduro yesterday! (PK, Dave-- ahem.) Lots of fun, fun trail, not too many rocks, and plenty of road and resets to allow even spodely me to finish!

FJ-- didn't see your 7/30 post. We had already left Saturday afternoon. Made a few rounds through the pits Saturday evening, and Sunday morning looking for ya. I did hear you ghost by me on the trail with a "Hi Lori!", and I would have stopped for a chat at the next reset, but I was running a bit behind... :think:
I figured we'd catch up with you after the race, but you must have flown out as quickly as you flew in!

We'll catch up more this weekend at Paragon. Hope you enjoyed your day at the enduro!

Top Bottom