mxneagle

Jan 7, 2001
Anybody watch the MXDN coverage today. I was LMAO when the commentators made the remark that Ricky is just a small guy, "he's a minnow" Those Brit's crack me up. You could tell they were pulling against the USA with comments like Ricky's got the lead... we can only hope for a disastor now (or something like that)

Last edited:

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
I watched also and even with the bias the guy is better than these two morons we have for our series this year. I didn't realize how bad they were until going to the St Louis race and then watching on TV how they missed everything important that happened.

Never thought I would wish ESPN was back, but anymore of these two assclowns and I will be.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
I also thought it was funny when the guy got him so flustered and excited he didn't even know what was happening on the track. Sounded like he wet himself when Windham went off.

At least he showed some emotion even it was anti US.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
JMD said:
Can't wait to get home tonight and watch. Hope there were good shots of that amazingly huge crowd.

Oh yeah they showed the crowd it was ridiculous, I dont even thing there was standing room! :aj:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I have to say I liked the announcer. He has done the whole FIM series this year, and I think he's great. He doesn't do a lot of stupid show-biz crap, he knows all the riders, their numbers, and their stats, and he knows motocross. He was a bit partisan, for the Euro fans, but all in fun, I thought, and he gave Ricky great props. I liked it when he would say, "Who was that? Oh, that's Cairoli!" Or, "If I can just catch my breath." And let's face it, a guy with an English accent just sounds smarter than the rest of us, even if he's just a garbage man.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I, too, enjoyed the brit's announcing. He was up on who was who, but he totally blew the call in the third race. I think RC walked off from the start (if I recall correctly), but they start showing him in the lead and Announcer Guy is like "he must have gotten by Townley!"

Also, could have done with less fluff and more racing. Fitting three motos into a one hour show cut out a LOT.

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
I've TiVo'd "motorcyle racing" and the only thing it picks up are the Supercross races, not the Lites for some weird reason. Even when you search by "Sport/Motorcycles", it doesn't show up. Thanks for the info on what it's called Pred.

Ryan

Top Bottom