kdxluver

Feb 22, 2004
I took my my KDX220 down to the Baja this past Sun. Mon. & Tues. on a MSR/Tucker Rocky, Not Just Any Sunday Ride :yeehaw: I was kinda apprehensive about taking such a small bike down there. Most everyone was on bike bore KTM's, CRF's, XR's & there were a few CR250's and the New CRF250X. I was the only representitive for TEAM KDX!!!! :) The KDX ran flawlessly. The only time I wanted something bigger was on the long WFO beach runs. I have never been down there before and it was really bitchin. There was a professional photographer along and took a bunch of really good pics. I will post them as soon as I get my copies. The weather was nice, food was outstanding, beer was better, great company, no injuries, I only had one flat and Malcomb helped me fix it :worship: He is truly a legend in his own time..... That man rides so smooth and makes it look effortless to go through some really nasty rocky trails. Any way I will post some pics when I get them....
KDX Rules

carney

Mar 17, 2004
Awesome! I'd love to get down there. This is probably old news, but anyone who hasn't seen this yet -

Dust to Glory

check out the trailer - it should be pretty good, but I haven't seen a release date for it yet, anybody know???

Top Bottom