BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Me, Me, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Sure do but I can't. I have to work this weekend.

How about racing Meunster next Sunday?

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
I've yet to go there but I've been trying to get out that way for over a year. It's just hard to get all of my riding buddies schedules to line up and when they do, they always want to go somewhere they know already as to not disappoint. What is the track like there? I know they have great trails, but for selfish reasons I want a place with a track as well...

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
The track only gets maintenance once a year, in a good year. Don't go for the track unless you've heard from a reliable source that it's just been worked. The trails are very similar to Draper's.

Derek- I have to go paint on my Dad's house next weekend.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
OKKX'er said:
Derek- I have to go paint on my Dad's house next weekend.
You are a good son. I hope you guys have a good ride.

Draper could not have been any more perfect last weekend. My bike prep on the other hand left a lot to be desired.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Draper is our normal ride, but I've just been tired of it lately. I really want to get out somewhere that we can jump some more, but I don't want exclusively an mx track because I'd have a hard time convincing the majority of the group to go. Quite a few of them are pretty intimidated when it comes to a track...

Top Bottom